IT Support Engineer
rapidBizApps has been helping big corporations around world to scale their operational efficiency using Mobile, Web, IoT, VR & other cutting-edge technologies. In the process, rBA has become as trusted partner in Enterprise Mobility space. We solve business problems by building powerful and efficient solutions—driven by advanced technology and a committed team. At rBA, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to join our growing team of world-class engineers.
You must be
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 3 to 4 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of configuring routers & switches
- Ability to troubleshoot & fix connectivity issues
- Administration knowledge of different OS - Windows, Mac, Ubuntu etc.
- Desirable - Knowledge of Amazon Cloud
Your responsibilities include
- Setting up and configuring new laptops and desktops
- Track & Maintain all the IT Assets
- Liaise with the ISPs and ensure that there are no connectivity issues
- Work with vendors in fixing or replacing the defective assets wherever needed
- Track & Maintain records of licensed software
- Create, maintain & enforce an IT Policy