rapidBizApps has been helping big corporations around world to scale their operational efficiency using Mobile, Web, IoT, VR & other cutting-edge technologies. In the process, rBA has become as trusted partner in Enterprise Mobility space. We solve business problems by building powerful and efficient solutions—driven by advanced technology and a committed team. At rBA, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to join our growing team of world-class engineers.
You must be
- BCA/MCA/B.E./B.Tech/M.Tech or equivalent in computer education from reputed college
- 10 to 15 years of relevant experience
- Expertise in iOS, Android, HTML5, CSS3, and other mobile frameworks/accelerators
- Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate systems and mobile technologies
- Experience with mobile analytics
- Demonstrated deployments of enterprise or consumer-facing mobile software systems
- Experience with Objective-C, Java, HTML5/JS/CSS3
- Experience overseeing team members
- A thorough understanding of OOP, design patterns etc.
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
Your responsibilities include
- Defining the overall technical architecture for the mobile application that is envisioned either with a customer or as a Product
- Defining the technical requirements for the implementation of the mobile solution
- Discussing technical aspects of the mobile application solution architecture, including the technology used, methodology followed, and devices selected with the customer
- Preparing technical solution and architecture documents, artifacts, work products and presentations for the customer
- Experience in developing reusable artifacts/frameworks, reusable assets, reference architecture, design, development and QA best practice
- Experienced in designing and developing mobile apps with web-services and external APIs
- Understanding of mobile security protocols, analytics and social channel integration.
- Understanding various non-functional aspects in mobile application design and provide a solution to optimize performance, scalability etc.
- Responsible for successfully designing and managing the delivery of mobile solutions and technologies
- Deliver mobile platform and architecture recommendations based on project requirements and industry best practices
- Design overall solutions and individual applications
- Contribute toward excellence in a highly collaborative & team-oriented environment
- Develop and document detailed architectures for mobile solutions on iOS, Android, and Windows phone/tablet and Hybrid platforms
- Enforce sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of enterprise mobile solutions
- Lead and mentor development teams
- Work closely with Project Managers, UX teams and any other relevant stakeholders.
- Take ownership of the solution from end to end, and be responsible for translating functional requirements into a mobile solution